Job no: 507222
Work type: Casual / Temp
Location: Australia - New South Wales - Sydney
Categories: Administration and Office Support, Telecommunications
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for Service Delivery Centre Schedulers to join our Service Delivery Team in Kingsgrove initially as a casual for 3 months with the view to extend. You will be reporting to the Project Manager – Service Delivery and be responsible for:
- Update data and information in Maximo and our VisAPPs
- Receiving and responding to Work Orders and email update/inquiries from Clients
- Keeping track of job orders from beginning to end.
- Calling end Customers to make appointment times for job orders to proceed.
- Liaising with Staff and Sub Contractors to ensure work will be completed on time.
- Co-ordinate technician’s day to day schedule to flow and meet the requirements or Visionstream
- Ensure all calls are called out to the appropriate engineer/agent, in accordance with the level of severity and contractual obligation
- Manage all calls within the SLA (Service Level Agreement) of each client
- Respond to field-based inquiries in relation to the schedule (National Workforce);
- Assisting the other schedulers as required
- Updating of Visres Quality Database
- Filling and collating
- End of Day Reporting
To do this job you will have:
- Previous scheduling experience is highly desirable.
- Experience working with communications networks would be desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills with excellent customer service and telephone etiquette
- Recent call centre/receptionist experience
- Excellent data entry skills (accuracy & speed)
- JDE experience (Mandatory)
- Maximo Experience (Essential)
- Visres Management (Preferred)
- Stock Management and Ordering Experience (Preferred)
- Computer literate with intermediate MS Office skills are essential
What We Offer You
Visionstream offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Visionstream develops and delivers smart, tailored network solutions for clients in telecommunication and information communication technology across Australia and New Zealand.
Visionstream is part of Ventia, one of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers. Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now