Job no: 507211
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: Australia - New South Wales - Sydney
Categories: Trades and Services, Facilities Management
About the role
Ventia have been engaged by the City of Sydney to provide Facility Management services including: planned, preventive and reactive maintenance services, ad hoc services, minor works, possible minor project works and soft services.
An opportunity has become available for a Precinct Manager to be responsible for managing the delivery of planned and corrective works as well as delivery of building services for the Sydney CBD on our City of Sydney Contract.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively plan and schedule works to ensure that staff are efficiently rotated between delivery elements where practical
- Scheduling and coordinating the works of various trades and subcontractors
- Produce estimates and/or quotes for works
- Developing safety requirements I.e. safe work method statements (SWMS), job safety analysis and work instruction in compliance with WHS act and Ventia SHEQ policy.
- Ensuring compliance of subcontractors and direct employees with WHS act and Ventia SHEQ policy
- Monitoring the performance of subcontractors through field inspections and formal system audits
- Ensuring all personnel on site are provided with a site induction and are aware of site hazards
What you’ll need:
- Significant experience in Service Delivery Management in a large-scale construction or Facilities Services environment or similar
- Ability to establish good working relationships subcontractors and suppliers, and providing quality work on time and on budget
- Demonstrated effective communication to ensure works are undertaken to the highest quality
- Ability to develop key understanding of client requirements and contractual obligations
- CPR & First Aid training (preferred)
- Construction Industry Awareness card (White Card)
What We Offer You
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now