Job no: 507199
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: NZ - Auckland
Categories: Telecommunications, Project Management
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Project Director, we are looking for an experienced Senior Programme Delivery Manager who will manage the end to end delivery of the UFB 2+ project in over 200 towns across the New Zealand.
The position will be accountable for project planning, scoping, designing and constructing cabinet areas to the required standards while also to complying to all safety requirements and delivering to agreed timeframes and the forecast budget.
- PMBOK, PRINCE or other equivalent Project Management qualification
- NZQA level 5 qualification, or equivalent
- Solid technical knowledge in deploying underground (and preferably aerial) telecommunications network infrastructure
- Proven history of delivering a large construction programme, on time and on budget
- Experienced in stakeholder communications management and liaison
- Strong people leadership with a solid track record in building highly engaged teams
- Delivery Planning
- Proven experience in risk identification and management
- Subcontractor engagement & management
- Cost management
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
WHAT MAKES YOU RIGHT FOR VENTIA
- You’re a can-do person who goes above and beyond to get the job done.
- You put safety first.
- You share our values like integrity and excellence.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you. We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Ventia develops and delivers smart, tailored network solutions for clients in telecommunication and information communication technology across Australia and New Zealand.
Visionstream is part of Ventia, one of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers. Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
Ventia provides a comprehensive range of operational maintenance, design and construction, remediation, and asset and facilities management services to clients and customers across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact email@example.com
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now