Job no: 507198
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: Australia - Western Australia - Perth
About the role
Reporting to the Field Manager, your primary purpose will be to complete routine maintenance works within a Telecommunications network inclusive of fault response, this will include business hours and after hours call outs.
The role duties include, and are not limited to:-
- Fault response, diagnosis and repair of Telecommunications equipment, including but not limited to: DC Power, Emergency Power Generation, Simplex HVAC, Electrical Reticulation & Transmission equipment.
- Data capture and updates
- Compliance to all required procedures and processes in Network buildings to maintain Network and building integrity
To be successful in your application your experience will ideally include:
- Solid experience working on Australian Telecommunications networks
- Sound understanding of operations and maintenance environments including emergency fault rectification
- Hands on approach to solving issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in utilising Mobile Phone applications, Client Specific Software, and have good computer skills
- Ability to work in a team or on your own
You will also have:
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Electrical, HVAC or Telecommunications Trade Certificate
- Valid White Card
- Flexibility with working hours and availability to attend call outs as required
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Be physically fit, motivated and have an eye for detail
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Visionstream develops and delivers smart, tailored network solutions for clients in telecommunication and information communication technology across Australia and New Zealand.
Visionstream is part of Ventia, one of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers. Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now