Job no: 507186
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: NZ - Wellington
Categories: Trades and Services, Facilities Management
Ventia’s facilities management solutions enables our clients across a broad range of sectors to focus on their core business. We provide facility management services including; building and open space maintenance, operations, asset management, project management and delivery services.
As a leading services provider, we are expanding our business in the Wellington region and are looking for a Facilities Manager for the Property portfolio and be responsible for supervision of in-house trades and subcontractors to ensure high quality and timely completion of all works.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day to day delivery of scheduled maintenance, reactive maintenance and low value quoted works
- Inducting and supervising contractors work as well as managing workload and allocating resources
- Ensuring works are delivered safely, on time, to budget and meet the KPIs of the contract
- Monitoring and implementing asset management activities daily, ensuring all maintenance services are delivered in accordance with environmental safely guidelines and legislative requirements
- Manage corrective maintenance collaboratively with the help desk function, analysing data to ensure attendance and rectification times are met
- Conduct property condition audits and ensure resulting documentation, images and other inspection data is captured and uploaded
What you’ll need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Asset Management or related discipline preferred
- Significant experience in Facilities Management/Asset Management in large complex organisations that require remote management
- Experience in all aspects of effective contractor management
- Demonstrated capability in Facilities Management and Hard FM service Delivery
- Advanced knowledge of relevant standards, regulations and statutory requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) relating to work order management
What We Offer You
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact email@example.com
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now