Job no: 507177
Work type: Casual / Temp
Location: Australia - New South Wales - Sydney
Categories: Trades and Services, Facilities Management
Ventia have been engaged by the City of Sydney to provide best practice Facility Management Services on a diverse property portfolio and we are looking for passionate and energetic Cleaners to carry out a variety of cleaning services on a casual basis, covering public facilities, commercial and residential areas.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering a high standard of both cleaning and customer service
- Using a variety of materials and equipment to clean a range of areas and surfaces
- Maintaining public facilities and areas to keep them clean and pristine
- Demonstrating a commitment to safety, health, environment & quality standards
What you will need:
- Experience working within a cleaning and/or customer service environment across a commercial or residential portfolio
- Excellent time management skills
- A full Australian Driver’s licence
- Be happy and comfortable driving in the CBD when required
- Ability to work independently and safety
- A genuine belief in excellent customer service with a “can do” attitude
- Be willing to work overtime, weekends and public holidays when required
What We Offer You
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact email@example.com
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now