Job no: 507166
Work type: Full time fixed term
Location: Australia - Queensland - Brisbane
Categories: Design and Architecture, Engineering, Telecommunications
6 Month fixed term opportunity for a Design Engineer located at our Westend offices in Queensland.
Reporting to the Senior Design Engineer, the Design Engineers’ primary purpose is to contribute to the design of new structures, col-location on third party structures and upgrading of existing infrastructure on existing sites.
The role duties include, and are not limited to:-
- Ensure all site designs meet scope as specified by client
- Ensure all designs meet Australian Standards including safety in design
- Maintain work management systems (including client systems)
- Instruct and manage third party consultants
- Produce high quality and accurate Redline mark-ups, drawings packs and designs
- A Degree in Engineering / Science / Telecommunications / Building / Construction disciplines or similar
- 3+ years engineering, design and co-ordination experience
- Previous experience in major mobile base station site design (desirable)
- Construction including greenfield, co-location and rooftop installations (desirable)
- Large volume program management experience, including working to a master program of works (4-12 week forecasting), milestone scheduling & tracking, coordination of activities/resources accordingly
- Subcontractor/Consultant management
- Financial management including cost tracking, forecasting and reporting.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
What We Offer You
Visionstream offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
What Makes You Right for Visionstream
- You’re a can-do person who goes above and beyond to get the job done.
- You put safety first.
- You share our values like integrity and excellence.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Visionstream develops and delivers smart, tailored network solutions for clients in telecommunication and information communication technology across Australia and New Zealand. Visionstream is part of Ventia, one of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers. Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to Apply
For further information regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now