Job no: 505825
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: NZ - Wellington
Categories: Call Centre and Customer Service, Facilities Management
Ventia’s facilities management solutions enables our clients across a broad range of sectors to focus on their core business. We provide facility management services including; building and open space maintenance, operations, asset management, project management and delivery services.
As a leading services provider, we are expanding our business in the Wellington region and are looking for a Works Management Centre Lead to ensure that all services are delivered on time whilst managing the Help Desk team in receiving, prioritising, documenting and actively resolving problems and issues that arise.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing cost expenditure including timely review and approval of quotes, invoices and purchase orders within delegated authority
- Recommending service improvements to ensure effective expense and financial management
- Monitoring the Call Centre Operators to ensure governance and integration across all services, and that they are delivering against the Contract’s KPIs
- Overseeing the monitoring of calls and call back data to measure the impact of training delivery and to ensure that learned skills are being translated into workplace practice on a long-term basis
- Overseeing performance reporting using real time data to implement strategies for developing improvements in quality, cost and performance frameworks
What you’ll need:
In order to succeed in this role, you will have relevant contact centre/help desk experience, as well strong communication skills. You will have a hands-on approach to problem solving, the ability to juggle multiple tasks, strong attention to detail and be relied upon to work autonomously.
What We Offer You
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now