Job no: 505813
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: NZ - Wellington
Categories: Facilities Management
Ventia’s facilities management solutions enables our clients across a broad range of sectors to focus on their core business. We provide facility management services including; building and open space maintenance, operations, asset management, project management and delivery services.
As a leading services provider, we are expanding our business in the Wellington region and are looking for a SHEQ Manager to provide WHS, Environment and Quality expertise to our Facilities Management Contract team and client.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the provision of current and updated SHEQ Management Plans and subordinate systems, processes and templates are compliant
- Delivering monthly SHEQ governance performance reports to the Contract Manage, providing analysis, trends and recommendations for improvement
- Conduct incident investigations, monitoring and assurance activities and corrective actions, providing coaching as required
- Providing SHEQ guidance and assistance in the preparation and execution of external audits
- Assisting the Contract Manager to map client SHEQ requirements against Ventia’s SHEQ requirements
- Providing support on risk management strategies, processes and the integration of hazard controls into the SHEQ system
- Relevant SHEQ qualification
- Internal auditor qualifications (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
- ICAM investigation methodology or equivalent
- Knowledge of all current and pending Health, Safety and Environment legislation
- Industry experience in a similar WHS, environmental and/or quality role, preferably in Facilities Management, services or construction
- Ability to identify risk and opportunities and facilitate risk-based decision making
What We Offer You
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now