Job no: 505733
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: NZ - Wellington
Categories: Call Centre and Customer Service, Facilities Management
Ventia’s facilities management solutions enables our clients across a broad range of sectors to focus on their core business. We provide facility management services including; building and open space maintenance, operations, asset management, project management and delivery services.
As a leading services provider, we are expanding our business in the Wellington region and are looking for two (2) Works Management Centre Operators to work across the mornings and afternoons to report on and be the first point of communication for all planned and reactive maintenance activities, as well as minor capital works.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of help desk operation, information collation, reporting and customer interface
- Ensuring all reactive maintenance tasks are allocated to the appropriate resource to ensure rectification times are achieved
- Monitoring progression of all work orders via the Maintenance Information System (MIS)
- Real-time visibility and tracking of service work orders from pre-commencement to job completion
- Ensuring all work requests received through the Help Desk are dealt with appropriately and professionally from receipt through to invoicing
- Previous experience in a Help Desk Operator and/or fast paced service delivery environment, supporting clients with clear KPI requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Customer centric and able to build positive working relationships at all levels
What We Offer You
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now