Job no: 505675
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: NZ - Wellington
Categories: Trades and Services, Facilities Management
Ventia’s facilities management solutions enables our clients across a broad range of sectors to focus on their core business. We provide facility management services including; building and open space maintenance, operations, asset management, project management and delivery services.
As a leading services provider, we are expanding our business in the Wellington region and are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to take on a strategic leadership role and be responsible for developing and overseeing the operational team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing all operational aspects of service delivery including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, property maintenance and city housing
- Acting as the primary point of contact for major subcontractors working across all business units
- Coordinating and scheduling operational resources
- Ensuring works are delivered safely, on time and within budget
- Communicating regularly with the client to ensure customer satisfaction
- Oversee performance reporting using real time data to implement strategies for improvements in quality, cost and performance improvements
- Managing a rotating call out roster for after-hours responses
What you’ll need:
- Tertiary qualifications on engineering, asset management or related discipline preferred
- Demonstrated capability in Facilities Management Services Delivery
- Advanced knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) specifically relating to work order management and KPI compliance
- Significant experience in Facilities Management/Asset Management experience in large and complex organisations that require remote management
- Experience in subcontractor management
What We Offer You
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact email@example.com
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now