Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
What Visionstream can offer
- Full time, permanent opportunity with one of Australia’s leading services businesses
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Exciting project opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business – diversity in background, age, gender, skills, experience and thought. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our business and encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals.
About the role
Reporting to the Land Access Implementation Manager within our Essential Services business your primary purpose will be to deliver land access for our internal and external customers to meet the client’s requirements, specifications, KPI’s and actively participate and assist in stakeholder engagement and the resolution of land access objectives.
The role duties include, and are not limited to:-
- Complete desktop assessments (Environmental, Heritage & Property)
- Create Land Access and Activity Notices
- Document and enter information into customer and Access Management Group systems as required
- Liaise with internal departments and collate the data required to submit applications or permits
- Ensure all Land Access activities are undertaken in a timely manner and must meet project KPI’s
- Provide Land Access advise to internal project teams and problem solve to prevent delays in construction
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally with government agencies, authorities, clients, consultants and community
- Resolve stakeholder objections with statutory time frames
- Attend project teleconferences and onsite meetings with stakeholders as required
Your tertiary qualification in the field of Environmental, Planning, Heritage or communications, proven experience in a land access or related role together with and understanding of the Telecommunications Act 1997 give you the essentials for the role.
In addition, you must have:-
- Strong customer focus and well-versed negotiation skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft word and excel
- Ability to participate and contribute to an effective and productive team
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focussed and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
For further information regarding this position please contact Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ventia.com.au
No emailed applications will be accepted, please apply on line
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches