Regional Energy Planner
Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
About the role
The Regional Energy Manager position is a ‘hands on’ role with in-field experience based in Sydney or Perth and is responsible for introducing, coordinating and maintaining energy efficiency initiatives in a range of network facilities across the Metropolitan and Country Areas.
Ideally you are an experienced tradesperson with Air Conditioning qualifications, excellent problem solving skills and demonstrative experience in the broad aspects of HVAC systems, Refrigeration, Building Management Systems and DDC controls. Experience with Innotech, Siemens or Honeywell control systems will be highly regarded. This is a key role that will provide vital support to the National Energy Planning Team for the more efficient operation of HVAC equipment National Network facilities.
Key aspects of the role include:-
- Analysing deficiencies and undertaking ‘hands on’ corrective actions.
- Identification and rectification of issues in existing HVAC systems and their controls that have an adverse impact on energy consumption.
- Identification and design of new cost effective projects to reduce energy consumption, incorporating innovative products and design options
- Performing robust calculations to predict and verify energy savings from identified opportunities.
- Apply extensive trade experience to the broad aspects of HVAC systems, Refrigeration and DDC controls programming
- Provide technical support to maintenance contractors & Facility managers
- Provide technical support to Project Managers for upgrade works including deign input and site acceptance
- Some travel required
What Visionstream can offer
You will be joining a team of experienced professionals in this specialised role and enjoy the benefits of working for a services business which is the largest of its kind in the country.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business - diversity in background, age, gender, skills, experience and thought. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our business and encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals.
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focussed and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
For further information regarding this position please contact Andy Lin Andy.Lin@visionstream.com.au
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches