Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
What Visionstream can offer
- Full time, permanent opportunity with one of Australia’s leading services businesses
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Exciting project opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business – diversity in background, age, gender, skills, experience and thought. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our business and encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager within our NBN Business Deployment on Demand (BDOD) team located at West End, your primary purpose will be to provide timely and accurate land access services for internal and external customers based on client requirements, specifications and contract KPI’s and assist in stakeholder engagement and the resolution of land access objectives.
The role duties include, and are not limited to:-
- Prepare Land Access & Activity Notices in accordance with client specifications and government regulations
- Manage and action complaints
- Provide assistance where necessary as a subject matter expert on projects to contractors and the customer
- Ensure the volume and integrity of quality notices complies with contracted requirements and meets customers' expectations
- Ensure LAC documentation and processes are up to date and meet client expectations
Your previous administration experience, ideally within a high traffic, fluid work environment together with excellent communication skills and high attention to detail and accuracy, give you the essentials for the role. Knowledge of Land Access processes and understanding of Schedule 3 of the Telecommunications Act would be beneficial.
In addition, you must have:-
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft word and excel
- Ability to participate and contribute to an effective and productive team
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focussed and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
For further information regarding this position please contact Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ventia.com.au
No emailed applications will be accepted, please apply on line
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches