Are you experienced Traffic Design Engineer looking for your next career opportunity? We want to hear from you!
• Join one of the largest infrastructure services providers in Australasia
• Work with an experienced, diverse, and collaborative team
• Work in an environment where our people can make a difference.
About the role
Reporting to the Traffic Design Manager, the Design Engineer is responsible to leading and growing our traffic engineering and design, transport infrastructure and road safety capability.
You’ll be responsible for several key activities including:
• Prepare scope of works, specifications, bills of quantities and cost estimates.
• Ability in developing cost-effective and appropriate solutions that meet the needs of both public and/or private-sector clients.
• Demonstrated competence in providing key technical expertise across a broad range of high-profile projects.
• Competent in managing and reducing risk on substantial projects.
• Provide leadership and guidance to other team members in the design team.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a Civil, Electrical, Road and Traffic Design Engineering environment.
• Design of road infrastructure, traffic signal systems.
• Knowledge of Road Design, Traffic Operation and Road Safety Principles and all associated standards.
• Knowledge of traffic modelling software and it’s interface with traffic engineering.
• Use of drawing packages to prepare concept and design drawings.
• Ensure that the roadway design, signals, traffic volumes, signs and markings provide the desired outcome.
• Good working knowledge of; AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, LINSIG
What we offer you
You will be joining a team of experienced professionals in a specialised role and enjoy the benefits of working for a services business which is the largest of its kind in the country.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals.
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focused and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the job advertisement. Email applications will not be accepted.
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Ventia is a one of Australasia’s largest infrastructure services providers. We are work across a diverse range of industries and markets including transport, telecommunications and technology systems, the Internet of Things, facilities management, energy, water and environmental remediation. Ventia partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions.
As a diversified services organisation, Ventia appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.