Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
What Visionstream can offer
- Full time, permanent opportunity with one of Australia’s leading services businesses
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Exciting project opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business – diversity in background, age, gender, skills, experience and thought. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our business and encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Engineer within our NBN team your primary purpose will be the coordination at an operational level specifically for the NBN Copper Network Improvement project based in Welshpool, Perth.
The role duties include, and are not limited to:-
- To effectively manage day to day coordination of the CNI project at a state level.
- To provide administrative and project support to the Senior Project Engineer, Superintendents and relevant Field Supervisors.
- Effective communication with works management centre.
- Liaise with the client (NBN)
- Liaise with Sub-Contractors
Your proven Project Coordination and administration experience ideally from within the Telco industry or within a fast-paced project give you the essentials for the role.
In addition, you must have:-
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous demonstrated experience in a Project Coordinator role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Negotiating experience would be highly regarded
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to think on your feet
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focussed and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
For further information regarding this position please contact email@example.com or visit www.ventia.com.au
No emailed applications will be accepted, please apply on line
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches