Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
About the role
Due to an exciting period of growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Administrator to provide daily finance support to the Visionstream NBN Project. Reporting to the Project Finance Manager, this is a full time role based at the Kingsgrove Visionstream office.
Working within a great team environment, all tasks will require high levels of accuracy with a focus on detail. You will enjoy the challenge of varied tasks, multiple stakeholders and internal and external interactions, ensuring a timely service of support is delivered.
Duties include providing finance support to sub regional project delivery including but not limited to;
- A strong focus on Kronos Payroll predominately interpreting and entering timesheets, and resolving employee pay issues
- Issuing subcontractor and vendor orders, processing/evaluating subcontractors and vendors invoices
- Finance tasks around the month end timetable
- Assist in document control quality measures
- Inventory control of projects assets
- Assist in sub-contractor compliance in line with Visionstream requirements
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a similar finance administration position. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team as well as managing your own workload. You will exhibit the Visionstream values of Integrity, Excellence, Enterprise and Leadership in your day to day responsibilities along with;
- Strong analytical skills developed from a finance background
- Experience of Kronos, as well as exposure to JD Edwards would be extremely advantageous
- Problem solving & time management skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement capability
- Excellent communication skills
What Visionstream can offer
In return for your skills and experience, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and you'll form part of an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focused and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
If you have the drive and want to be an integral contributor to, and share in the future growth and success of Visionstream, then APPLY NOW.
For further information regarding this position please contact Fiona Martin firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information on Visionstream please visit www.visionstream.com.au or on LinkedIn
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches