As one of Australia's largest services businesses, we have a strong, inclusive culture that values our people and provides clear direction in our professional activities and our personal behaviours. We pride ourselves on safely delivering a high level of services for our clients.
Ventia provides a comprehensive range of operational maintenance, design and construction, remediation, and asset & facilities management services to clients and customers across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors.
Join our team, servicing our clients across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia in an exciting company that is structured for growth. Our respected brands include Visionstream, Chargepoint, Imatis and Delron Group.
About the role
We are currently seeking expression of interest for Civil Maintenance Supervisor for our maintenance team based at Sydney.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, some of your duties will include the following:
- Manage a direct workforce and subcontractors effectively
- Ensure the appropriate resources deployed in a timely fashion
- Monitor and report adherence to safe work methods
- Monitor and report quality output of work team and take appropriate corrective action where necessary
- Plan and schedule maintenance works to deliver against a project plan, using asset management system and associated mobile solution
- Ensure project milestones, budget and time constraints are met in a safe, effective and efficient manner
To be successful in the role, you will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Civil tradesman or relevant technical or engineering qualifications
- Supervisory experience of trades personnel
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage projects and work well with clients
- Commitment to highest standards in Safety, Quality and Environment
- Demonstrate an ability to train your work teams
- Be self-motivating
- Basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Current driver’s licence
Demonstrated experience in the Civil / Landscape /Drainage Maintenance
- Experience with Traffic management
- Experience working with computer based Asset management systems
- EWP & MR licenses
- RTA qualified traffic control red + yellow
What Ventia can offer
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focused and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle
For further information regarding this position please contact email@example.com.
Ventia encourages and is inclusive of people from all backgrounds. We encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups. If you are interested in this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply directly to the job ad. Email applications will not be accepted.
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches.