Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
What Visionstream can offer
- Full time, permanent opportunity with one of Australia’s leading services businesses
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Exciting project opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business – diversity in background, age, gender, skills, experience and thought. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our business and encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals.
About the role
Reporting to the Area Manager within our National Broadband Network (NBN) project team based in Stapylton Queensland, your primary purpose will be to coordinate and direct civil and haul trades in support of construction activities.
The role duties include, and are not limited to:-
- Plan and scope activities to ensure site works are constructed efficiently and to budget
- Monitor compliance of and deliver construction activities to standards set by the client
- Demonstrate compliance to safety procedures
- Ensure proactive education and compliance by trades personnel
Your proven civil experience in a supervisory role together with ability to work in high traffic, fluid work environments, excellent leadership skills and attention to detail give you the essentials for the role. You will also be self-motivated, results driven and safety conscious.
In addition, you must have:-
- A thirst to understand our business operations and identify opportunities for improvements
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to translate business innovations to create an area of common understanding between your key stakeholders and effective implementation
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focussed and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
For further information regarding this position please contact Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ventia.com.au
No emailed applications will be accepted, please apply on line
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches