Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
About the role
As an experienced Wireless Technician, you will be performing installation and commissioning of hybrid fibre 4G/LTE base stations, including fibre/microwave transmission and DC power system, site Integrations and RF drive/call testing. You will also be responsible for Collection/ analysis/verification/ QA/ upload of all installation/ commissioning/ integration site artefacts, inclusive of test results, sweeps, photographs, reports, serial no’s, As Builts.
The successful candidate must possess excellent organisation skills, an ability to prioritise and excellent communication skills. To be successful in this role you will require:
- Ericsson/Nokia/Huawei Certification and/or previous experience with Vendor equipment, in particular:
- Radio Base Stations
- DC Power systems
- Experience as a field based wireless telecommunications technician, preferably in a large-scale rollout
- Proven experience with installation and commissioning of LTE based technology, fibre/microwave transmission systems
- Completing tasks to a high-quality standard (first time right) in accordance with industry and project specific standard and specifications
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office software - Excel, Word
- Written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work independently and liaise with the customer
What Visionstream can offer
You will be joining a team of experienced professionals in this specialised role and enjoy the benefits of working for a services business which is the largest of its kind in the country.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business - diversity in background, age, gender, skills, experience and thought. We believe in the value that diversity brings to our business and encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals.
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focussed and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
For further information regarding this position please contact Andy Lin Andy.Lin@visionstream.com.au
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches