As one of Australia's largest services businesses, we have a strong, inclusive culture that values our people and provides clear direction in our professional activities and our personal behaviours. We pride ourselves on safely delivering a high level of services for our clients.
Ventia provides a comprehensive range of operational maintenance, design and construction, remediation, and asset and facilities management services to clients and customers across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors.
Join our team, servicing our clients across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia in an exciting company that is structured for growth. Our respected brands include Visionstream, Chargepoint and Delron Group.
About the role
We’re seeking a Vendor Performance Manager to join Ventia Utility Services on our Sydney Water Contract. In this contract, Ventia procures FM Services from Sub-Contractors in support of the delivery of Ventia’s FM Services. For our OM and Project Services, Ventia procures contractors and supplies through Sydney Water’s approved supplier base for which Ventia is responsible to manage safety, quality, cost and delivery
You’ll be accountable for sub-contractor and supplier performance across the Sydney Water Contract. The primary purpose of this role will be able to negotiate, manage and review FM Contracts and agreements of $10M+. Manage safety, performance and quality of OM and Project Contractors and services spend procured through Sydney Water of $35M+. Develop and implement value for money improvement initiatives
This is a new role requiring the establishment of effective methods, processes and governance in collaboration with Sydney Water contracts and procurement stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to qualify for the following:
- Experience in Maintenance/Operational/Construction sub-contract procurement and vendor management for supply of good and services or related role
- Experience in a highly-matrixed, multi-stakeholder operational/ plant-based contract environment, ideally in Water or Utilities industries
- Proven ability to develop, negotiate and administer a portfolio of sub-contracts.
- Project Management experience desirable
- Previous experience using Maximo an advantage
- Ability to manage all phases of sub-contract procurement from contract preparation, tendering, administration and finalisation.
- Strong commercial negotiation, dispute resolution and performance management skills relating to vendor management
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Contract law, sub-contract policies, processes and other legislative requirements.
- Strong knowledge of sub-contract policies and processes
What Ventia can offer
As a valued member of our team, your specialist knowledge and team work ethic will ensure successes within the organisation. As an organisation, we recognise, support & harness the diverse talents of our people and partners. Through our integrated and collaborative approach we offer greater value & certainty which is focused on a culture of safety. Work to shape the successful future of the business.
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focussed and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
For further information regarding this position please contact Shield Miranda – email@example.com
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches