Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance
for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
About the role
Reporting into the Finance Manager, as the Finance Administrator you will provide daily finance support to the sub-regional project office on the Visionstream NBN Project. The Finance Administrator’s duties will be varied but will have a strong focus on details. The support provided in this role will assist in making the team successful by using internal and external systems and processes.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Processing subcontractors claims and collecting relevant supporting documentation
- Assisting with month end duties such as accruals and cost correction journals
- Processing miscellaneous overhead tax invoice
- Processing RCTIs from client
- Liaising with engineers and performing monthly checks on quantities.
- Ensuring charges such as mobile, vehicle, insurance are checked monthly
- Assist The Finance Manager with miscellaneous finance duties
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a similar finance administration position. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team as well as managing your own workload. You will exhibit the Visionstream values of Integrity, Excellence, Enterprise and Leadership in your day to day responsibilities along with;
- Strong analytical skills developed from a finance background
- Experience of Kronos, as well as exposure to JD Edwards would be extremely advantageous
- Problem solving & time management skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement capability
- Excellent communication skills
What Visionstream can offer
In return for your skills and experience, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and you'll form part of an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focused and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
If you have the drive and want to be an integral contributor to, and share in the future growth and success of Visionstream, then apply now.
For further information regarding this position please contact ellie at email@example.com, for more information on Visionstream please visit www.visionstream.com.au.
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches