Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
About the role
Civil Site Supervisor - Sydney
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Site Supervisor will lead with the Visionstream values of Integrity, Enterprise, Excellence and Leadership. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Supervisor to take their next career step with Australia's leading services contractor on the NBN Project. Join a friendly, diverse team of high calibre professionals. This is also a great opportunity for an experienced tradesperson looking to step up into a supervisory position.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate and direct civil and haul trades, in support of construction activities
- Monitor compliance of and deliver construction activities to standards set by the client
- Demonstrate compliance to safety procedures
- Ensure proactive education and compliance by trades personnel
- Plan and scope activities to ensure site works are constructed efficiently and to budget
To become part of our team you will possess:
- Existing civil experience in a supervisory role or be looking to step up into a supervisory position
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in high traffic, fluid work environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, result driven and safety conscious. You will have a thirst to understand our business operations and identify opportunities for improvements. Your passion for business innovations will translate to create an area of common understanding between your key stakeholders and effective implementation.
What Visionstream can offer
In return for your skills and experience, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and you'll form part of an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focused and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
If you have the drive and want to be an integral contributor to, and share in the future growth and success of Visionstream, then APPLY NOW.
For further information regarding this position or our business please contact ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches